Red Bull driver Max Verstappen won the Formula 1 Grand Prix race in France.
One and a half laps before the finish, the Dutchman was ahead of the Briton Lewis Hamilton, representing Mercedes. He won a race in France for the first time in his career.
The top three were closed by another representative of the “Red Bull” Mexican Sergio Perez.
The next stage of the Royal Races Grand Prix will take place in Austria from June 25 to 27.
World Championship. 7th stage. French Grand Prix
1. Max Verstappen (Netherlands, Red Bull)
2. Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain, “Mercedes”)
3. Sergio Perez (Mexico, Red Bull)
4. Valtteri Bottas (Finland, “Mercedes”)
5. Lando Norris (Great Britain, McLaren)
6. Daniel Ricciardo (Australia, McLaren)
7. Pierre Gasly (France, “Alpha Tauri”)
8. Fernando Alonso (Spain, Alpin)
9. Sebastian Vettel (Germany, Aston Martin)
10. Lance Stroll (Canada, Aston Martin)
11. Carlos Sainz (Spain, Ferrari)
12. George Russell (Great Britain, Williams)
13. Yuki Tsunoda (Japan, “Alpha Tauri”).
14. Esteban Ocon (France, “Alpin”)
15. Antonio Giovinazzi (Italy, Alfa Romeo)
16. Charles Leclair (Monaco, Ferrari)
17. Kimi Raikkonen (Finland, Alfa Romeo)
18. Nicolas Latifi (Canada, Williams)
19. Mick Schumacher (Germany, “Haas”)
20. Nikita Mazepin (Russia, “Haas”)